Write For Dare To Exist
Thanks for your interest in writing on the Daretoexist Blog! I’m looking for fresh perspectives from the sharpest minds in travel and adventure world to provide my audience with in-depth content that helps them better plan and organize. If you think you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details.
How Do I Submit A Guest Post?
If you only read one section of this page, make it this one. In order to make life easier, both for us and our guest authors, I have some firm submission requirements that must be followed.
1. Your post must be comprehensive and needs to cover the topic in full with no missing details.
2. Your post must be actionable. Telling people what to do isn’t enough. You need to show the readers how to get things done quick and fast.
3. Your post must be at least 500 words. This isn’t because I think 500 is a magic number. It’s also not because we think longer content = better content. It’s because if you’re going to be actionable and comprehensive, it’s tough to write less than these many words. If your post is shorter, I will not publish it.
4. You must propose a target keyword. It doesn’t necessarily need to have high search volume. It just needs to be aligned with your topic and relevant to a task my audience would have questions about.
5. Your post will not be published elsewhere. I prefer fresh, original content that’s targeted to our readers.
6. Your final post has to follow through on your pitch. If you tell me you’re going to write 50 tips and you only provide 14, I’m throwing your post in the trash immediately.