Thanks for your interest in writing on the Daretoexist Blog! We’re looking for fresh perspectives from the sharpest minds in travel and adventure world to provide our audience with in-depth content that helps them better plan and organize it . If you think you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details.
We get a lot of pitches. Most don’t get accepted. Here are some tips to stay out of our trash can:
Got it? Either way, we’ll touch on these things again later. Let’s move on.
Click here to register and submit the post for review or you can email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you only read one section of this page, make it this one. In order to make life easier, both for ourselves and our guest authors, we have some firm submission requirements that must be followed.
1. Your post must be comprehensive. Your post needs to cover its topic in full with no missing details.
2. Your post must be actionable. Telling people what to do isn’t enough. You need to show your reader how to get things done.
3. Your post must be at least 500 words. This isn’t because we think 500 is a magic number. It’s also not because we think longer content = better content. It’s because if you’re going to be actionable and comprehensive, it’s tough to write less than this many words. If your post is shorter, we will not publish it.
4. You must propose a target keyword. It doesn’t necessarily need to have high search volume. It just needs to be aligned with your topic and relevant to a task our audience would have questions about.
5. Your post will not be published elsewhere. We prefer fresh, original content that’s targeted to our readers.
6. Your final post has to follow through on your pitch. If you tell us you’re going to write 50 tips and you only provide 14, we’re throwing your post in the trash.